© 2020 KADOOĞLU YAĞ
KADOOĞLU YAĞ SAN. VE TİC. A.S
UNDER THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA LAW NO.6698
KADOOĞLU YAĞ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş (Company) takes all kinds of technical and legal measures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“KVKK”) in order to protect your personal data processed within the scope of its activities. Related persons; Detailed information on the categories of personal data processed, the legal reasons for the processing of personal data, the data transferred to third parties and the rights of this transfer under the KVKK and GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) can be found in the following text.
KADOOĞLU YAĞ SAN. VE TİC. A.S
Internet Address: https://kadoogluyag.com.tr/
Telephone Number: 0 342 357 0410
Address: 4. Org. Singing. Comp. 83422. Cad. No. 11 Ba? P? Nar – Gaziantep / Turkey
II. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data, KADOOĞLU YAĞ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş, as the data controller, for the following purposes and in accordance with the 5th and 6th articles of the KVKK:
• In order to improve, develop and diversify our products and services and to offer alternatives to real / legal persons with whom we have commercial relations,
• KADOOĞLU YAĞ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş and its affiliated companies, ensuring coordination, conducting common business areas, determining the needs of our customers and employees, fulfilling the obligations related to the contract, continuing advertising and marketing activities, ensuring customer follow-up, occupational safety and business continuity. in order to supply
• In order to raise and improve our service standards,
• In order to determine and implement our commercial business strategies,
• In order to ensure that the contracts to which the company is a party are fully executed by our company and that the other parties perform the contracts in these contracts,
• In order to ensure the legal security of real / legal persons who have commercial relations with our company,
• In order to be able to arrange commercial books, invoices, bank checks and payrolls that must be arranged by the company in accordance with the laws in the legislation,
• In order to ensure the security of employees, guests and company buildings and to control entrances and exits,
• In order to evaluate the recruitment processes of employee candidates, to create personal files of employees and to maintain the company’s human resources policies,
• In order to increase the morale and motivation, performance level and satisfaction of the personnel working within the company, to increase their interactions with each other and the company and to ensure their loyalty to the company,
• In order to provide access to the internet for guests in public areas of the company,
• In order to realize the commercial purchases of the company,
• In order to make corporate correspondence of the company,
• In case of visiting our website, in order to create statistical data, to record visitor information and to provide feedback,
• Along with these, for purposes such as performing our necessary quality and standard audits or fulfilling our other obligations determined by laws and regulations.
III. Transfer of Personal Data
The personal data we process within the framework of the above purposes, taking into account the 8th and 9th articles of the KVKK:
• Our business partners in order to fulfill our commercial activities and to ensure continuity,
• Limited to our suppliers in order to provide products and services,
• To the relevant public institutions and organizations, especially SGK, in order to fulfill the legal obligations stipulated in the laws and to ensure security,
• To other private and public legal entities, especially banks, in order to meet the social and financial rights of the persons employed within the company,
• To legally authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purposes of the request,
• Affiliate companies affiliated with our company in order to establish a common database, to ensure coordination and cooperation,
• To the company’s domestic / foreign business partners, dealers and suppliers in order to follow up customers and meet customer needs,
• Event, conference etc. To companies affiliated to our Company and companies from which we receive services in this field in order to realize social and cultural events,
• Within the scope of occupational health and safety measures, the health information of the employees can be transferred to the relevant institutions and insurance companies in order to enable them to work in a healthy work environment.
IV. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data can be collected by our company or by real or legal persons authorized to process data on behalf of the company, through declaration, application forms, forms filled out on the website, documents requested to create personal files, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, questionnaires, job application forms, call centers. It is collected through verbal, written or electronic channels within the scope of your explicit consent or personal data processing conditions stipulated in the law.
This information is obtained for the purpose of presenting our commercial and administrative activities within the framework of the laws and for the company to carry out its services, to maintain its commercial life and to fulfill its obligations arising from the laws in a complete and correct manner.
Rights of the Relevant Person under the KVKK
Real persons whose personal data are processed within our company have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
Third parties, recipients and recipient categories to whom personal data are or will be transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transactions made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, or to request the cessation of the processing activity and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally.
The persons concerned can submit their requests regarding these rights through the applications to be made to our company by following the paths specified in the KVKK Application Statement and Form stated on our company’s website. The requests of the relevant person are evaluated and resolved free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. In case the evaluation and decision-making process also requires a cost, the fee in the tariff determined in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller is taken as basis. After the relevant persons apply to our company, if they are not satisfied with the response to the application, they can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.